Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Here's a list of what's broken at my library

1. PA system: We can't make any announcements like "Evacuate the building! There's pink goo coming out of the ceiling!" (The stuff was like that ooze out of Ghostbusters 2 .)

2. Coffee vending machine: I'm worried there will be a riot.

3. Office printer: We, the people who work here, can't print a damn thing, so can't print out cartoons, funny articles, job applications, or anything!

4. Bathroom commode: It won't stop flushing. It's like a whirlpool. It's spinning the water so hard that it's flying out of the toilet. Forget the plumber. We need a priest.

5. Debit card machine: I'm surprised they haven't dealt with this. It makes money.

6. Furniture all over the building: Patrons have literally taken pieces apart like carrels.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Oh, *that's* a carrel?

I have Learned Something today.

8:59 AM, March 04, 2005  
Blogger Vampire Librarian said...

Oh my God, it's a celebrity, everyone! Read his blog. It's great. The link is to the right - Glitter for Brains. I can't believe he read my boring blog.

10:14 AM, March 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home