Monday, April 18, 2005

Looking for Amusement -- Found

Okay, so I'm bored. To break the tedium, I wander down into the stacks to look for any misplaced books, forgotten items, etc. On the first floor, I see a lot of trash underneath a carrel. I go to investigate and what I thought was just ordinary trash is actually an assortment of deodorants. My curiosity is piqued. I reach down pick them up and find duct tape is wrapped around them.

My brain kicks in. I kneel back down, and look up underneath the carrel. I find a whole stash of personal hygiene items taped to the underside. There are three bars of deodorant, four toothbrushes, two packs of gum, a pack of life-savers, and two tubes of toothpaste.

Usually, I would throw these items away, but one little detail amuses me enough to be magnanimous and leave the stash alone. The duct tape is camouflage. You know whoever did this thought the camo duct tape would be sneakier than regular old duct tape for their nefarious hygiene plans. You gotta love these kids. They do the darnest things.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL. Ten bucks says they're dossing down in the Criminal Psych. shelves.

6:36 PM, April 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home