Sunday, March 19, 2006

Library X MySpace Groups

One of the student assistants clued me into these, and I've had an interesting evening looking at them. Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon? All groups were created by students.

Library X MySpace Groups:

Club LibX

Who's Spewed in Library X?

I've Been Known to Check Out Girls in Library X.

Library X Groupies

Library X is My Home Away From Home

Library X Sucks!

Library X Tenants

Library X is a Brothel.

How Do I Spend 14 Straight Hours In Library X and Get Absolutely Nothing Done?


Um yeah, these are the groups my library inspires...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Spike said...

Who's Spewed in Library X?

It's heartwarming to see students are spending their study time conducting valuable research.

9:42 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Do you find many piles of puke among the stacks?

It's funny how that one Who's Spewed in Library X? stands out.

Maybe the Library X is a Brothel boys and girls clean up the sick first to make a more inviting ambiance?

You must be so proud...

9:06 AM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home