Monday, April 17, 2006

Stay Out!

Overheard a girl say this into her cell phone as she's entering the library:

You want to make a drunk library visit?

Okay, I'll text message you in a couple hours of where I'm studying.


No, no, no!

Students, do you know how absolutely fucking annoying you are when you're in the library drunk off your ass?

You might find it funny, but I will boot your ass sooner than you can say, "Whuh?"

And if you give me grief, it's UPD time. I don't have any patience with drunks. I don't want to smell their Corona breath. I don't want to watch them hit on other students who are trying to do work. I don't want to have to check on them when they're puking in the toilet or pass out with their eyes rolled up. It's not funny.

If you're 21, go ahead have a few and GO HOME! Don't come to Library X. If you're under 21, I don't have anything to say to you because you won't be having any alcohol, will you? Yeah, I thought so. Stay out of the library. We're not a drunk tank.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Spike said...

Argh! Who has to clean the loo when they've upchucked in there?

2:09 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger MadameBoffin said...

Libraries should have a strictly "you spew it, you clean it" policy :)

5:12 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Spike said...

Hear, hear!

8:50 PM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Kathy said...

Absolutely!

12:45 AM, April 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home