Monday, November 06, 2006

Flashing Blitz

It seems Library X had a flashing blitz this Saturday. A number of female students were approached by a man with his genitals exposed and asked inane questions. I wish I were here when this happened so I could've gotten a better description of the guy than 30-40 with white hair. Sure, that rules out a lot of people, but it doesn't help identify the man. I don't even know if he's white, black, Asian, or Hispanic.

I hope this guy doesn't start to do this regularly. The fact that he chose Saturday night to approach women could suggest that the man knows we have no staff on duty on Saturday nights, only students and that Saturday is a relatively slow night so women are easier to get alone.

And like when I told my guy friends about the ghost, all I get in response to my story is raucous laughter from them. Makes me want to kick them in the genitals so then I'm the one pointing and laughing.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Spike said...

Ussue them with steel rulers or secateurs. That'll learn him.

10:00 PM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Spike said...

Issue.

10:01 PM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Vampire Librarian said...

Spike,

What are secateurs?

I may order some.

12:42 AM, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home