Saturday, August 04, 2007

Vegging Out

Blame Librarian in Black for why I won't be blogging any time soon.

I'm gonna be watching Dexter, Dr.Who, House,M.D. and a lot of other great shows.

Of LiB's links, I especially like Alluc.org to find content. Most of the stuff is on Veoh.com, but I don't think the Veoh search engine is very good. I've downloaded the Veoh player, but it's still in beta so I think stuff's still in flux and possibly not forever free.

Go watch some stuff before the feds shut them down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Dr. Who is wonderful! I've only seen one episode of Dexter but it was good -- the actor who plays Dexter is excellent. And House -- what can I say? Hugh Laurie.

7:00 PM, August 05, 2007  
Blogger cblounge said...

I agree, Doctor Who is a classic, even the new ones.

4:26 PM, August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home