Sunday, February 03, 2008

Vulvapalooza!

Get ready, organizations around the world will be having Vulvapaloozas, and they aren't the XXX-Events that Google would have you believe. Most are going to be information carnivals held in conjunction with a performance of the Vagina Monologues. I'm glad to say, University Z is having one. I'm curious though about the games that will be played. Can't imagine how those will go. They're also giving out condom roses. I'm curious about those too.

The V-Day organization, who maintains the Vagina Monologues and adds a monologue every year, are very bold, courageous, and kick-ass people. If you doubt me, take a look at their official emoticon.

({})

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clever symbol!

6:49 AM, February 04, 2008  
Blogger Vampire Librarian said...

I have to say, I'm surprised I hadn't come across it before.

10:50 PM, February 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home